Sunday, October 15, 2023

Awaken 7

 I’m being convicted that I do not make myself available to share my faith with others. In the past I’ve been afraid of what people might think, fearing rejection. But at this point, what is there to be scared of. I do not want someone to say “HS didn’t care enough to tell me.”  I’m fully aware that someone’s salvation does not depend on me, because God I the one who saves. But how will a person understand if you and I aren’t willing to listen and HRs our story. 

“There is no place in the Kingdom for a slacker, for such an attitude not only precludes any growth in grace and knowledge but also destroys any usefulness on the world battlefield of evangelism.” - Robert E. Coleman, The Master Plan of Evangelism

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...