Monday, October 9, 2023

Bolder 7

 I’ve made plenty of mistakes being too bold with what I e said. The reaction has been “awhile so you think you are?”  Other times, I’ve said said less than I should have, leaving regrets in both situations. Perhaps I’ve gotten too far ahead of God’s leading and I’ve been disobedient to His push. I definitely want to get better at being in stride with His moving, not being presumptuous or too afraid of what others think. 

“As Christians, we may not always like where our faith demands that we stand, and yet, we must. Even so, civility need not be sacrificed on the altar of truth nor truth sacrificed on the altar of civility. Truth given in love is what our Savior demonstrated, and what He demanded from His Church.” - Sean McDowel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 8

 One quality that most children and teens have in common is a clear sense of what is fair and what is not. Being treated with respect and di...