Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Shane 5

 We are all hypocrites and pretenders, or at least I am. But thankfully, Christ died for the half hearted and fickle just as much as the passionate and dedicated. Following Christ involves being all in, and the process of maturity is discovering old and new areas of life that need reformation. The shock of my own pride hits me with full force, but it takes time to work through how much I’ve denied my level of sin and hidden secrets. Walking with Jesus is learning to give Him my everything, nothing hidden. I want to be authentic in everything I do and say, but fully know it will be a painful process to get there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...