Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Brandon Lake 1

My life is filled with gratitude. My expectation for what He would show me in my life is being fulfilled far more than I could have imagined. Yet with that gratitude, I’m continuing to learn what His forgiveness for my sins means. I continually need to let go of the offenses, grievances, and regrets of the past. His love for me changes everything but I’ve got a long long way to go. It is so humbling to consider that the Creator of the universe is patiently waiting for me to love Him more, despite the fact He knows my sin, inadequacies and goof ups. His love is far greater than we can imagine. 

“I know that God is real because there is no other reason for my heart to grow softer despite my circumstances growing harder. The Lord is with us. And our lives are the testimony.  I’m convicted lately that our circumstances aren’t the story. WE are the story. How we live and respond to the circumstances is the story. Not the events.” - Heather Thompson Day


Brandon Lake - “Gratitude” https://youtu.be/dQdfs5S6jyA?si=ayS0RxmeEHgnzjxa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 12

 What are you longing for, more than other things?  For me, the list is long and changes, depending on what is happening at the time. In a c...