Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Brandon Lake 2

 Each day has a new struggle to either withdraw and hide or be on the assertive mindset to worship our king. When I read this today, I thought of the shofar horn used by the Hebrews while wandering in the desert. When the shofar blew, it was time to move. The cloud of fire would move as well but the shofar was saying, ‘Let’s see what the Lord will do today’.  Developing the habit and rhythm of seeking His kingdom and His righteousness, leaving lesser kingdoms behind is our call each day. 

“The quietness will slow my pulse, the silence will open my ears, and something sacred will happen. The soft slap of sandaled feet will break the stillness, a pierced hand will extend a quiet invitation, and I will follow.” - Max Lucado, The Applause of Heaven: Discover the Secret to a Truly Satisfying Life

 Brandon Lake - “Gratitude” https://youtu.be/dQdfs5S6jyA?si=ayS0RxmeEHgnzjxa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 12

 What are you longing for, more than other things?  For me, the list is long and changes, depending on what is happening at the time. In a c...