Saturday, November 18, 2023

Gratitude 5

 My level of gratitude has been half hearted for much of my life. I’ve always been thankful that I’ve been spared the trauma and upbringing some have had. But again, I’m comparing myself to the other guy, which is wrong. Jesus criticized the Pharisees who bragged that they weren’t like the common people, bragging about their prayer life and gloating knowledge bank of information. Such a view is being self absorbed, negligent of the big picture of what God is bringing to fruition. My level of gratitude needs tk. E in complete awe of who God is, surrendering to His mighty authority. He promises to always be with us, to NEVER leave us. Whatever benefits we experience in this life are small potatoes to what He is building throughout history. 

Practice the Presence of God: ~ Live in daily awareness that God is with us in all places and moments, and his glory is all around us. If we only expect God to act and engage with us in the church sanctuary or during a scheduled time of prayer, we limit the God of the universe who is always at work.”- Nijayk Gupta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...