Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Psalm 8 - 63:3

 “My lips will glorify you because your faithful love is better than life.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭63‬:‭3‬ ‭

This statement is a great verse to live by. The more grateful we can become to His faithfulness and provision, our lives will be so much better for ourselves and others. Jus think what it’s like to be around someone with the opposite world view. Thinking that God is cruel, or distant and uninvolved, there are few reasons to be positive, to give honor to God. I’ve been there and done that attitude, and it’s not a healthy way to live each day. I can easily play the victim cats, kick the van down the road and grumble that I don’t have what I think is scarce. But with eyes wide open and ears attuned to Hos leading, my joys is full of anticipation what God will do next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...