Sunday, December 17, 2023

Discouragement vs Joy

 The joy of knowing God loves me is attacked with with the what if… statements that seem to creep into my mind. What if no one gets along with each other at our house?  What if we have a medical emergency?  What if there is political talk and division under my roof?  What if there is a huge argument between one of the grandkids and an adult?  What if we miss the whole point kd celebrating?  What if no one ever returns to our house - ever?  I can go in and in. I sense the evil one would like nothing better than undermine my commitment to love our Savior and be faithful to my family. May the power of Jesus over rose these attacks. May the power of Jesus’ love raise deeper in every family member’s life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...