Friday, January 12, 2024

Bible 1-14

 What a thought provoking reading. If God controls events, does that make us victims?  Are we innocent of a group’s wrong doing?  Are we not accountable for injustice? So we really have free will?   It is very difficult to wrap our finite minds around teaching that is profound and seemingly contradictory. It’s hard to understand an infinite eternal God who is beyond space and time. But the Bible is clear that we can trust Him and answer the unanswered questions with ‘I don’t know and I have a hard time understanding this.  But I am convinced I can trust in His love and care.’  

God did but make us to be robots and He doesn’t force us to do anything. But He is nudging us, leading us, to trust Him and love Him. It’s our choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...