Sunday, January 7, 2024

Bible 8

 Several statements jumped out of today’s reading: 1) Stop worrying start living  I wonder how much enjoyment I miss because I’ve been worked up, worrying about things I have no control over  

2) “Is anything too hard for the Lord?” Iv Gid is in control, and I’ve been asking for some change, yet it has not happened yet, He must think I’m not ready, or He has an agenda I do not understand.  

3) Live by high standards.  Life gets complicated but I’ll never get ahead taking short cuts, rushing into a decision, doing what everyone else is doing, or comparing myself to everyone else

4) Live the radical Jesus life with who God made me to be.  Trying to live someone else’s life bu measuring up to them never works.  

5). “Seek God for who he is and not for what he can do for you. Like us, God does not want his friends only to be interested in what they can get out of him. He wants you to seek his ‘presence’ not just his ‘presents’”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...