Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Bibles 1\11

 Every person probably has their own definition of success, and whether they measure up. Having grown up with farmers, many of them viewed ag- careers as far more important. I’ve been very fortunate tk. W associated with farming and education, two diverse options that few get to experience at the same time. I had a difficult time deciding whether I was being successful in each one until years of experience. But I think I’ve learned that the most important factors to. Wing successful is being grateful, appreciating so many provisions, and avoiding a lot of pitfalls. In a way, what I appreciate is how creative God is with nature and with people. God has to enjoys what He has created as we interact with crops, animals and with people. Treating all aspects of life with respect, care, compassion are key, protecting, cultivating, and growing each in a worshipful attitude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 23-12

 Our weakness and inadequacies show us that we need His strength. The chaos and trauma of this world cannot be handled by ourselves. How can...