Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Prayer Journal

 www.leadwithprayer.com


Jeremiah 10:21


    [21] For the shepherds are stupid

        and do not inquire of the LORD;

    therefore they have not prospered,

        and all their flock is scattered.


Don’t let the wise boast in their wisdom, or the powerful boast in their power, or the rich boast in their riches. But those who wish to boast should boast in this alone: that they truly know me.

—Jeremiah 9:23–24 NLT


1 Samuel 12:23, in which the prophet and leader Samuel says to the people of Israel, “Far be it from me that I should sin against the Lord by failing to pray for you.”


Roger - anticipation expectation in prayer. Dangerous prayer. Sleep apnea, life group, 

Bruce  - being encouragement, work, Mia transition, Ty’s sports and peer pressure, friends. 


Could you not pray with me one hour? (Matthew 26:40)

 “Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation” (Matthew 26:41).

 “This kind can only come out through prayer” (Mark 9:29).

 Abide in me; without me you can do nothing (John 15:5).

 The Father is always with me (John 8:29).

 “When you pray…” (Matthew 6:5).

Jesus taught them that they should always pray (Luke 18:1).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...