Monday, February 12, 2024

Bible 44

 Wisdom is definitely needed in today’s culture. Thinking wisely is being determined to focus on what is good, positive, helpful, and generous toward others. When I allow myself to scroll for the doom and gloom, or allow another person’s negativity dominate me, I’m headed for foolish thinking time and foolish talk. I’m trying to be careful with what I read and listen to. Using the Bible as a filter helps, applying the many examples of living in chaos to today’s issues. Searching for what is honorable rather than what is trash talk should be our guide in an election year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...