Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Bible 47

 Setting priorities is far easier than maintaining them. In my mind I can have my relationship with God as number one followed by my marriage, but all of that can be torpedoed in an instant. I’m learning to filter the aftermath of being interrupted by.a problem through these priorities.  Learning to talk out the details with God and Sandy are very important, helping me gain wisdom to navigate turbulence. If I don’t talk it out, the turbulence spills over into all other priorities. Rather than feeling as if I’m a victim to whatever is happening, I’m learning to see the predicament as training to depend on God, to communicate more effectively, to be calm and at peace, regardless of what is happening. My identity is not wrapped up any circumstance, but I am His possession, with a purpose of depending g on Hjm, confident that He loves me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 10

 Experiencing tests and trials change us in ways that we didn’t predict. How have they changed you?  For me, I’ve finally realized that ther...