Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Bible 53

 Beginning each day with Bible reading and reflection has changed me. Responding to the day’s events with more perspective and thought is far better than expecting the worst, reacting with negative emotions. As Psalm 25 states, asking God to lead and guide is so important.  We live in such a fast paced culture that we expect answers to everything immediately. Efficiency eliminates time wasters and we try to cram as much in a day as possible. But I’m forever re-learning that God has a bigger agenda than my ‘to do’ list. I’m tempted, just like Aaron, to take things into my own hands, be a people pleaser, rather than be different than our culture. I’ve got a long way to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...