Thursday, February 22, 2024

Bible 54

 One of the things I’m learning by reading the Bible is that God worked with flawed people. They were not perfect but God invited them to participate in a plan that was far different than what they thought. King David responded to God’s presence over and over, but he still made mistakes that has lasting consequences. We can intellectually know the right stuff, say the right words when we are with the right people, but only God knows the real person inside. I’m hoping you and I can develop an intense wisdom that the rest of our culture seems to ignore or take too lightly. May we have open eyes and ears to what He is teaching us in our experiences each day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...