Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Bible 59

 Learning to have a child like faith in our trustworthy Father is the goal of following Christ. I’m constantly being reminded that my questions may have answers that include ‘no’ or ‘maybe’ or ‘not yet’ because I’m not ready for all the details. God is preparing us for eternity and if I get what I want right now, I won’t be prepared for what He has in store later. I’ve secretly wanted more fame and fortune but Jesus seems to always be calling us to have eyes wide olen to what He is doing in the ordinary moments, with those who are less fortunate than the average, or what what He is doing in unseen ways to put His agenda into motion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...