Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Hope Has A Name 1

 What are most people hoping for in 2024?  How could those hopes be based on a shaky foundation?  I’m guilty of placing hope in finances, government, health, and my list is long. But these hopes have a lot of factors out of my control. The Biblical hero Stephen could have kept quiet and escaped the riot. But he did not hold back to explain his passion about Jesus Christ, going to great length to describe how blind his audience was to history and prophetic promises. If backed into a corner, would you and I be so articulate?  What would we fear?  Would our hope overcome these fears, empowering us to not back down?  

“The remarkable thing about God is that when you fear God, you fear nothing else, whereas if you do not fear God, you fear everything else.” - Oswald Chambers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...