Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Hope Has a Name 9

 Have you ever worried that you might deny that you are following Christ?  I used to think that I might deny Him if I weee out under extreme pressure. But how could I, considering His great love and grace. He has done so much and continues tk provide security in my chaotic moments. The dark times and the uncertainty I’ve experienced have proven to be the most intense times of His presence. My pride and arrogance that I have life under control are the times I’m denying my need for Him. 

“Never allow anything to divert you from your insight into Jesus Christ. It is the true test of whether you are spiritual or not. To be unspiritual means that other things have a growing fascination for you. Since mine eyes have looked on Jesus, I’ve lost sight of all beside, So enchained my spirit’s vision, Gazing on the Crucified.” - Oswald Chambers, My Utmost for His Highest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...