Sunday, March 10, 2024

Bible 71

 The true test of my faith is forgiveness. I have been skilled at holding on to grudges and offenses, rehearsing them in my mind. My excuses include the idea that I need to protect myself from another set up to be ridiculed or slammed. But avoiding specific people is not a good witness to what I believe. Instead of reminding myself of the wrongs in my life, portraying them bigger than they are, I need to rehearse God’s goodness and kindness. Reminding myself of His blessings, counting His goodness and kindness experiences in my life, is a far better way than numbering my complaints. 

‘To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...