Friday, March 22, 2024

Bible 84

 It doesn’t take long to be in awe of God when we are close to God’s creation. The Rocky Mountains, Grand Canyon and even Nebraska’s pastures slow me down to appreciate who God is. Seeing a new born calf up and eating is almost as good as experiencing your own child being born. The key to awe and worship is gratitude for who God is. As Nicky high lists from the references, I’m in awe of what God accomplished through a person’s mess. His upside down economy uses grace to bring good out of bad, growth and strength out of weakness. It’s never good to hide our personal issues from God. The more we can express our anxiety, fear and good ups with Him in prayer, the more strength we receive. The more we can be vulnerable with those we trust, the stronger and wiser we become. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...