Monday, March 25, 2024

Bible 86

 The entire world would be a far different place without the generosity of Christians. There would be far fewer hospitals, universities, and relief efforts for disasters. Would there be any orphanages and adoption agencies?  I’m not sure. Our giving has a way of multiplying the investment. The motivation is not to elevate our self congratulations or our resume. It’s simply the right thing to do. I’m guilty of being stingy with projects by individuals who I do not trust totally. I’m also guilty of being guarded with my time, wanting to be flexible with mg calendar. But there are plenty of efforts that we can that’s faith in, not only with our generosity of resources but with time to be with others. As Psalm 37 states, we are truly blessed, especially in our culture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...