Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Bible 91

 I want to do a better job of talking all things out with God. Developing a rhythm of a running conversation with our Creator God is far better than a running conversation of negativity with myself. Developing a sense of His presence is a constant reminder that He will never leave or forsake me. I like Nicky’s comment: “ Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Pray. Trust God. Enjoy life. Don’t let the little things get you down.

‘Hear my prayer, O Lord, listen to my cry for help; be not deaf to my weeping’ (Psalm 29:8,12).

Most of the things I worry about are issues that I have no control over. Yet I do not want to neglect praying that He can change hearts, events, and circumstances. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...