Saturday, March 30, 2024

Bible 92

 I like to follow certain individuals and groups on Instagram and Twitter that are doing great things for others, hopefully avoiding all the negative chatter.  But more importantly, following Christ is the ultimate path to be on, using that journey to filter out all the polarization, anger, and useless arguments of the day.  

A quote I like is:  "We please God most, not by frantically trying to make ourselves good, but by throwing ourselves into His arms." - A.W. Tozer 

As Nicky states, God has given us the ability to hear and obey.  We are not left helpless or victimized by whatever is happening in our culture.  

 I desire to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart’ (Psalm 40:7–8).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...