Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Bjble 88

 Our lives seem to be full of tests and trials. I don’t think this is a negative view but a realistic view. We live in a broken sin saturated world and we are often weak, needing an infusion of wisdom to handle each test. Being realistic brings us to our knees asking for God’s help, knowing that He is always present. I’d rather be realistic than negative, embracing for the next impact. I want to anticipate His presence and grace rather than expecting everything to be pleasant and rosy, going my way. I want to grow in wisdom, making the most of a situation, helping others to do the same. I want to encourage you as well to be all in for our Creator, to not get side tracked with lesser loyalties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...