Sunday, March 10, 2024

Facing Our Weakness

 •Do you struggle to admit to problems when you have them?


    •Do you struggle to ask others for help?

•Do you find it easier to serve than to be served?


    •Are you afraid to cry, to show deep emotion?


    •Would you struggle against going for counseling?


    •Do you tend to blame others for your failures?


    •Do you sometimes wear a mask of self-sufficiency and confidence?


    •Do you struggle to listen without judgment when others speak of their weaknesses and failures?


    •Are you sometimes too tired to keep running and too scared to stop?


    •Are you reluctant to go to the doctor when you are not feeling well?

there is the weakness of negative feelings. By this I mean those destructive emotions that we would like to change but cannot. It could be a continual sense of worry, an overwhelming anxiety, a deep fearfulness. Or it might be powerful feelings of anger and aggression that cause us to explode, sometimes over something small and trivial. Perhaps one of the most damaging of all our feelings is resentment.

 2 Corinthians 11:30

[30] If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my weakness.

2 Corinthians 11:30

[30] If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...