Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Bible 109

 Most days I do not feel old at all. I hope to maintain that but chances are….  Regardless, my rocking chair test is to not have regrets. I want to be an influence for good instead of being stagnant or negative. Nothing good happens through a complaining view. Filtering my decisions through ‘no regrets’ isn’t a perfect way to move forward but it helps. Will this decision help me to live with integrity?  Will it protect my future?  Will it help others to live with integrity?  Making a foolish blunder at this point in my life would cause maximum collateral damage. But living with no regrets can help me focus with an eternal perspective. Like Zaccheus, it’s never too late to recalibrate in life. 

May Nicky’s prayer be our prayer:

Lord, help me today to be wise and righteous (Proverbs 10vv.3,7), to avoid malice (v.10) and foolish gossip (vv.8,10), to live a life of diligence (v.4), honesty and integrity (v.9).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...