Monday, April 1, 2024

Bible 94

 Pops John Paul’s act of forgiveness of the assassin’s act was not just because he was in his papal role. He knew the love of our Heavenly Father and His forgiveness. I’m guilty of not having such a love toward those who have sought to undercut me or humiliate me. I’m working on it by remembering Christ’s sacrifice and the other person’s struggle to understand His love. If I attempt to get even, or avoid that person at all costs, I only continue the problem. I’m trying to remember that it is not up to me to take care of justice, but wait for God to take care of each person’s account. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...