Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Bible 158

 Kindness is definitely lacking in our culture, especially during an election year. Being kind to each other is a practice and habit that needs taught in every home, school and community. I have benefited so much from the consideration and care of others, so much that I have no excuse to be cranky with anyone. Your personal demonstration of kindness toward me personally has been an example to follow. 

The early church flourishes because many saw how following Christ changed people. Outsiders could see the difference that the teachings of Jesus made. Regardless of the negativity around us, I hope to demonstrate a defiant joy and courage to be full of hope. King David’s loyalty to his friend Jonathan was shown by his kindness to Mephibosheth. David kept his commitments and followed through on his promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...