Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Psalm 23-2

 In the Exodus reference, the Hebrew people grumbled against their leaders, Moses and Aaron. It doesn’t take long to listen to our culture, and we have grumbling from every direction. I do not want to be ‘that’ person who is found negative and complaining. I want to walk with the Shepherd, listening to Him, observing Him, with His presence close. I am safe in His presence because He knows me and I know Him. Regardless of my circumstances or situation, He is present with me.  He will NEVER leave me or forsake me.

(fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. --Isaiah 41:10)

Contentment should be the hallmark of the man or woman who has put his or her affairs in the hands of God.” - W. Phillip Keller, A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...