Monday, July 1, 2024

Bible 184

 Like Nicky explained, change is possible. It’s easy to feel like I’m in a rut and stuck. But I’m learning that the more I focus on who His is and how He has worked in and through people, I get excited as to what Be will show me next. Change in a person’s life can be immediate or over time. We tend TJ get impatient but I recently asked a 32 year old young fdad how he had changed in the last year. It was amazing as he thought about how his ficus had changed and how he had become more intentional with his kids. I should journal more that. J so in order to divine g some of the change I see in myself. 

Naaman was a proud warrior who was humbled by his disease. It appeared that Elisha was just the opposite ands so was naaman’s servant girl. Elisha didn’t even ho out to talk with naaman so that he would not take credit for the healing. The servant girl was humble to suggest to naaman he should seek out Elisha. But Naaman was to proud to get off his horse and dip in the river. God May fo extraordinary things through ordinary means. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 7 -10

 Seeing injustice and unfair treatment is easy to identify, especially among children. There eyes are very perceptive to what is fair and wh...