Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Bible 194

 I used GI think it was most important to believe the right stuff, and there would be a better return in my life. By knowing the right information about Hks, I’d avoid huge catastrophes. But I’m learning that life is not like that at all. We live in a sin infested world where many are victims of cruel and evil scenarios. Because of a broken worls, sin, disease and earth continue relentlessly. I’m learning that God invites us into His way of living life, depending on His presence to deal with the predicaments we face. It is important to plan ahead, invest for the common good, and provide for our families. Our ambition must be balanced by our dependence on His presence one day at a time. Just like many Old Testament kings, ambition turned into arrogance and neglecting God. Our need to be grateful for His provision must be a daily practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...