Friday, August 2, 2024

Bible 217

 I grew up attending a small church and my family was not in agreement over faith. My Dad grew up Catholic and my Mom was Baptist. My small Baptist church had wonderful people but many looked with disfavor in any other denomination. But fortunately that’s not true for everyone. Church’s of all backgrounds and traditions are working together to accomplish great things for many. I want to be more knowledgeable and accepting to work with church attendees and non attendees, regardless. The verse Nicky quotes from Proverbs says a lot: “Good sense makes a man restrain his anger, and it is his glory to overlook a transgression or an offense’.  

Quarreling and division over nonessentials does nothing but hurt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 12

 What are you longing for, more than other things?  For me, the list is long and changes, depending on what is happening at the time. In a c...