Monday, August 5, 2024

Bible 218

 No one talks to us as much as we talk to ourselves. The words we say in our head have a dramatic influence on our outlook. The days that I’m complaining, thinking that the day should be going far better than it is m, only makes my negativity solidify for the next day. But the more I’m grateful, identifying what is going right, I set the course for my next challenges. As I make an effort to repeat phrases like ‘He is my refuge and strength’ or ‘He will never leave me or forsake me’ each have a profound influence in my perspective. The rest of the world may consider such phrases or verses foolish, but the reality and truth in my life make all the difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 12

 What are you longing for, more than other things?  For me, the list is long and changes, depending on what is happening at the time. In a c...