Monday, August 19, 2024

Bible 232

 As Nicky suggested, I edited and added the phrase ‘trust Hid always’ to remind us.  I’m copy / pasting g this to my notes, to refer to often  

Love never gives up, Love is patient, Trust God always;

Love cares more for others than for self , Trust God always;
Love doesn’t want what it doesn’t have , Trust God always;
Love doesn’t strut , Trust God always;
Doesn’t have a swelled head,

Doesn’t force itself on others, Trust God always;
Isn’t always “me first”, Trust God always;
Doesn’t fly off the handle, Trust God always;
Doesn’t keep score of the sins of others, , Trust God always;
Doesn’t revel when others grovel, Trust God always;
Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth, Trust God always;
Puts up with anything, Trust God always;
Trusts God always,
Always looks for the best, Trust God always;
Never looks back, , Trust God always;
But keeps going to the end’ (vv.4–7, MSG).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...