Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Michael Sprague quotes

 I've been pondering my favorite powerful life proverbs that I've spoken to myself and others literally thousands of times:


1. Be careful in fighting the dragon you don't become the dragon.

2. Step in the direction of obedience and power will come along the way.

3. Perhaps, it's not about you.

4. Be the bigger person. 

5. Bet the farm on God

6. We do not go from the land of the living to the land of the dying...we go from the land of the dying to the land of the living.

7. All people matter to God and they need to matter to me.

8. You are a most cherished son (daughter) of the most high God.

9. He is no fool to give up that which he cannot keep, to gain that which he cannot lose.

10. The Gospel is not primarily about getting into heaven when you die, it's about getting into a personal relationship with God through Jesus and you get heaven thrown in as a bonus.

11. Don't give the Adversary a seat at your table. 

12. With Jesus there is always hope.

13. We might shake upon the Rock but the Rock does not shake under us.


Maybe one of these is for you today?

14.  Many like about opinions but God measures our hearts. Maybe you can add one of your favorites to the list.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...