Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Bible 255

At times,  I’ve been overwhelmed with anxiety and worries. I’m learning that His grace sufficient. He provides enough strength for the day, one step at a time. The power to endure is matched with an inner joy of His presence, which is difficult to explain in words. I remember many times growing up how uncertain the future looked. It seemed like my parents and extended family members were always angry about something. Yet there was a calm assurance that God was with me, helping me navigate the fear. His presence continues today. He hasn’t changed despite the changing situations. Paul didn’t brag about his achievements, but admitted his weakness. Isaiah had plenty to worry about, but he kept focused on God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...