Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Bible 268

 Ephesians 3 is one of my favorites. Each time I read I remember when our twins were born. Our pastor came to visit us in the hospital and he read Eph 3:20 - that God is able to do far more than we ask or think. We did but know we were having twins!  But I’ve thought a lot about that verse, reflecting how my life has turned out far better than I ever expected while growing up. Nicky’s comments about the mystery of God working in us and around us is a power unlike any other force. He can change the way think and act, far beyond what any educational or economic plan can do. His power eliminates all cultural barriers, yet many will not accept the simplicity of His working in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...