Saturday, September 28, 2024

Bible 272

 What would our world be like without the forces of evil?  I could list a bunch of bad issues but my list would not even begin the accounting g process. On the other hand, the good that is being accomplished by Christ followers is a very doing list.  One huge teaching that as I’ve missed somewhere is that God is totally good and holy. Nothing bad is initiated by our Heavenly Father. He only wants our good but He does not force Himself into our lives. He wants us to choose Him and He is with us to navigate the evil in our lives. As Nahum 1:7 states, “He is our stronghold in the day of distress.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...