Saturday, September 21, 2024

Vine 7

 Why is it difficult to share our faith with others?  For me it’s hard to change the subject to spiritual issues, afraid what they might think. But it’s amazing how others want us to pray if we ask, especially when there is a crisis. My big hurdle is that I’m not listening to the Holy Spirit, praying for Him to lead in the conversation  I make sharing the gospel about me rather than honoring Christ  

“We email, Facebook, tweet and text with people who are going to spend eternity in either heaven or hell. Our lives are too short to waste on mere temporal conversations when massive eternal realities hang in the balance. Just as you and I have no guarantee that we will live through the day, the people around us are not guaranteed tomorrow either. So let's be intentional about sewing the threads of the gospel into the fabric of our conversations every day, knowing that it will not always be easy, yet believing that eternity will always be worth it.” - David Platt, Follow Me: A Call to Die. A Call to Live.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...