Saturday, September 14, 2024

Way 12

 The Scriptures can never be exhausted for the wisdom and truth of who God is. I’m so guilty of minimizing its power to transform me. I’m either being discipled by the world or by the word of God. Living out my life as one who is being changed by the gospel is often met with opposition or a shunned rejection. But the investment into the way of Jesus has an eternal impact on us and others. 

“Do you enjoy your life? Or are you so focused on the future that you're missing out on the present? So obsessed with what you don't have that you forget what you do have? Life is a gift. Deeply enjoy every moment you can. A good night's sleep. Laughter. Plant your feet on the ground and take it all in. Because what you're doing now will set the stage for your future.” - John Mark Comer, Loveology


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...