Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Bible 283

 How have you seen your life change because you are applying the Scriptures?  For me, I’m worrying less about outcomes and results. Our Creator God lives us intensely and wants us to become a person filled with Hks goodness. I’m learning and relearning that He will take care of the outcomes if we trust Him. The power to live out what we believe does not come from us. As we learn to surrender to Him, He changes our mindset.  Jeremiah’s strength to endure the worst of times came from His trust in God. I heard someone say that there are five gospels: Matthew, Mark, Like, and John…and you. The only Bible that some people will read is you…watching you how you live. May you and I have that same faith, hope and love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 12

 What are you longing for, more than other things?  For me, the list is long and changes, depending on what is happening at the time. In a c...