Thursday, October 17, 2024

Bible 291

 I want to do better at praying. I used to think I’d have to sacrifice a great deal in the day’s agenda to pray more. I was confused about how to integrate prayer in my schedule. But I seemed to get in the habit of praying very short prayers while at school. In the rush of a day, with two minute or less conversations with students, it seemed appropriate to pray before I talked to a student or adult and mungo task by praying g during the conversation. 

I recently listened to a podcast that encourages us to use short prayers as a way to worship God, thanking Him for His provision, protection, and for loving us. Worshipping Him outdoors or while driving creates a rhythm and a mindset of conversation. Paul and Jeremiah were consistent in their message and behavior. They did not waiver, despite the culture or persecution. May we converse with God anywhere, anytime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Group of 4 10/21

 I hope each of you is having a great week!  Our next time together is October 21, 7:45 am at Roger's.  Unless someone has a better idea...