Friday, February 11, 2022

Masterpiece 18

 

Rick Warren states: “ You’re not just wanted; you’re needed!“ There have been plenty of times I’ve felt unneeded and unwanted, especially within the church walls. I think it’s easy to wander away from feeling needed to thinking: “if church leaders would just listen to my view!” Striving to feel important and useful is part of living in this world that is not ruled by God’s grace as originally intended in the Garden. 

“For it was you who created my inward parts; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I will praise you because I have been remarkably and wondrously made. Your works are wondrous, and I know this very well. My bones were not hidden from you when I was made in secret, when I was formed in the depths of the earth.” ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭139:13-15‬ ‭CSB‬‬ 

 “We can’t depend upon our own rule, because we are weak and ignorant. And we can’t depend too much on the rule of others, because they are as weak and ignorant as we are. The only thing we can depend on is the rule and reign of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. If He is on the throne of our lives, then we can face tomorrow with courage and confidence.” - Warren W. Wiersbe, The Bumps Are What You Climb on: Encouragement for Difficult Days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...