Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Loneliness Revealed 06

 The past two years have revealed a growing loneliness among many of us.  The mental health of people at every level in society seems to be deteriorating, even among close knit families, organizations and churches.  Todays reading advises to focus on the needs of others and to reach out. I’m finding that it is very difficult to develop the two way interaction with some folks that I had previously taken for granted.  Perhaps it’s because of the political division and vivid restrictions but there seems to be mistrust among many. I need to pray more as I try to plan what I want to say  



‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭4:16-18‬ (‭MSG‬‬)

“At my preliminary hearing no one stood by me. They all ran like scared rabbits. But it doesn’t matter—the Master stood by me and helped me spread the Message loud and clear to those who had never heard it. I was snatched from the jaws of the lion! God’s looking after me, keeping me safe in the kingdom of heaven. All praise to him, praise forever! Oh, yes!”


“No man is greater than his / her prayer life. The leader who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying. We have many organizers, but few agonizers; many players and payers, few pray-ers; many singers, few clingers; lots of leaders, few wrestlers; many fears, few tears; much fashion, little passion; many interferers, few intercessors; many writers, but few fighters. Failing here, we fail everywhere.” - Leonard Ravenhill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...