Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Crystal Clear 5/14

 I spent quite a bit of my younger self searching for God’s will in my life. As a school counselor, I’ve emphasized the importance of making wise economic, career and educational decisions with students. Helping others to choose worthy goals has been worthwhile and fulfilling. But I often wonder if I have not reminded students of their God given assignment and purpose, to glorify God in all things.  Perhaps I over analyze myself, but I do not want to waste my life at this point. John Piper has a disdain for retirees spending their vacations looking for sea shells.  I hope to avoid fruitless efforts, but look forward to your interaction on John Piper’s thoughts.

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭34:3‬ (‭CSB‬‬)

“Proclaim the Lord’s greatness with me; let us exalt his name together

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...