Friday, May 6, 2022

Equipped? 5/09

 How can you and I actually do what Jesus commissioned us to do? How are you and I experiencing the Great Commission?


These questions have bothered me for a long time as I’ve wondered how effective my witness really is. Am I doing and being the person God wants? Will anyone reach Heaven because of my willingness to be the person God wants me to be? I know that God is in pursuit of men, women, and the next generation far more than I could ever be, but if I really love Jesus, shouldn't I be better at this than I am? Francis Chan hammers away that the great commission is not the great suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...