Friday, May 6, 2022

First Steps 05/10

 Whom has God placed in our lives right now that we can begin making into a disciple in Jesus Christ? Whom has God placed in our lives for us to partner with in making disciples?

As I’ve struggles with becoming a better disciple and disciple maker, I’ve been impacted with how my family members Continue to be my responsibility to disciple. What good is it if I miss opportunities to influence them toward a closer walk with Christ? There are no guarantees, but I’m certainly accountable to the ones God has put into my life. But I do not want to.be short sighted to think they are the only ones. Being intentional and on purpose with a few can have a profound impact for God’s kingdoms. I do. It want to be asleep and miss opportunities to connect with those right in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...