Thursday, June 23, 2022

Each Day a Choice 6/26

 I’m relearning in new ways that each day is a choice to look to our Lord for meaning and purpose. The more I dwell on what is wrong, the more negative I begin to think and feel. It is so easy to be disillusioned and disappointed in the world, especially when I compare myself to these standards. But each day when I feel discouragement creeping in, it’s important for me to pray my way through it, idk g a verse of two to move above the worldly turmoil. Even if you and I experience the worst crisis, the Lord is still near the broken hearted. 

“You don’t get over something important. Your sufferings count. The goal is to find a way through it that comes out in good place." – David Powlison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...