Friday, June 17, 2022

Jesus Is Our Great I AM 6/21

 The more you and I study Scripture and pray our way through life, the better glimpse we have of who Jesus really is. He is more than we ever thought He could be and He is more than we could ever imagine. Our lives are not really about us, but about Him and His plans from the very beginning. Our lives are preparing us for a future yet to be shown, and a fulfillment that is beyond any joy we can have in this life. It’s astounding how I can trifle away my time and not worship Him for who He is, the Great I Am. 

“If only we knew what was happening when we pray, we would never cease to pray.” - Louie Giglio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...